- Valid passport (mandatory) for each applicant
- "Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary" form with IME/UCI/UMI number (form 1017)
- Spectacles or contact lenses if worn
- Copies of GP/specialist reports, if available, for any significant medical conditions
- For children of 7 or under, the 'Red Book' health record, if available
Upfront applicants (UFME) who have not yet applied for their visa, (eg some visitor, student, worker visas) need only bring their passport.
Note: Medicals for Canadian Immigration are now processed electronically on eMedical