- Valid passport (mandatory) for each applicant (photocopies will not be accepted)
- "Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary" form with IME/UCI/UMI number (form 1017)
- Spectacles or contact lenses if worn
- Copies of GP/specialist reports, if available, for any significant medical conditions
- For children of 7 or under, the 'Red Book' health record, if available
Upfront applicants (UFME) who have not yet applied for their visa, (eg some visitors, students, worker visas) need only to bring their passport.
Note: All Medicals for Canadian Immigration are processed electronically on eMedical.
You do not need to bring any photographs, we will take a photograph of you on the day of your medical.