Terms and Conditions
- Visa Medicals is a private clinic which charges a fee for its services. In accepting an appointment, you agree to pay for the consultation. There may be additional fees if further tests are required.
- We reserve the right to charge for cancelled appointments.
- All visa medical examinations are conducted within the strict guidance of the technical instructions issued by the respective immigration authorities.
- All patient details and records are kept in the strictest of confidence by Visa Medicals. We share information only with the relevant immigration authorities and with the consent of the applicant. Occasionally a referral may have to be done for further testing or specialist review, in which case personal data and medical records will be shared with other medical service providers with the consent of the applicant. We use phone, fax and email to communicate with these other service providers and, while we aim to communicate confidentially, we are unable to accept responsibility for breaches of external communication routes beyond our control. We will not share your information with anyone else, unless you give us permission to do so, for example with your GP. The only exceptions are where an applicant is considered to be a danger to themselves or others, or when required to do so by a court order. In providing us with an email address or phone number we consider this implied permission to contact you by this means regarding your visa medical examination.
- Our staff have the right to work in an environment free from violent, threatening or abusive behaviour and everything will be done to protect that right. At no time will any violent, threatening or abusive behaviour be tolerated.